Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to my blog. This blog focuses on "Browser Based Games".

As you can see I am just starting out. I won't go into a lot of BS because one of the main points of this blog is to cut out the BS! By the way, thank you for coming by!

I'm not into downloading all kinds of games because most of the time you end up with malware all over your CPU. As soon as I realized that plenty of free, awesome games were available right on my browser without having to download anything I started trying out as many as I could. I've played thousands of BB games and will share with you my experiences, which will hopefully save you a lot of time so you can get playing! I am also interested in your gaming experiences so please share them with me, too!

In this post I will just share a few of the BB games I've been playing and strongly recommend. I will give better reviews on these and other games in later posts.

1) Begone This is an awesome and popular MMOFPS similar to Counter Strike. Even if you have an older computer you won't lag. Nice graphics, large playing arenas and plenty of users so there is always action. If you are looking for a good, BB first person shooter then you really need to check this one out! 

2) Crystal Saga This is the hottest BB MMORPG out right now! Build your character, capture and train pets to fight with you, quests, PvP, in game P2P trading and it even features a built in AFK bot for tedious tasks like training. Great graphics and smooth game play. Highly Addictive!

3) Vizzed I was blown away when I found this site! It has every classic game you can imagine from every classic platform! I started by clicking on the Nintendo 64 platform and realized I had 28 pages with 15 N64 games on each page to choose from - Zelda, Golden Eye, Mario64 - just to name a few. And then the other platforms to choose from - Super Nintendo, regular Nintendo, Game Boy, GB Advanced, Sega, Atari...lol. A lot more too.

Thanks for reading. I will try to post at least once a day just to touch base. Happy Gaming!

~Scrig

No comments:

Post a Comment